I haven’t done a tag in a while so I thought I would indulge a bit, this one will be short sweet and to the point 🖤
─── ･ ｡ﾟ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ﾟ. ───
• Best Book You’ve Read so far this year?
• Why was this my favorite book of the year? Because I love fake dating tropes, Nya & Johan’s relationship was built on intimacy and friendship and trust and being real with each other. There’s also non-binary representation that caught me off guard but made me so happy. I’m planning a re-read of the series very soon because I miss all of the characters from this series. Here’s my Review
•Best Sequel You’ve Read this year?
• That Kind of Guy is the 3rd book in The Ravenswood Series by Talia Hibbert and the thing I loved most about this book was the demisexual representation. The relationship was definitely a slow burn but it was a great ending to a wonderful series. My ARC Review is That Kind of Guy by Talia Hibbert
• New Release You Haven’t Read Yet but Want to?
• Gods of Jade and Shadow is one of my most anticipated releases because of the synopsis alone. I’ve read a couple of Silvia’s books and they were all enigmatic as hell but this one follows a young protagonist that has to help Gods get back to their “promised land” and it’s #OwnVoices so IT’S SO LIT.
• Most Anticipated release for the rest of 2019?
• TALIA HIBBERT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS AND THIS BOOK FEATURES CHRONIC ILLNESS REPRESENTATION SO IM GONNA SAY LESS AND LEAVE THIS HERE.
•Biggest Disappointment this year?
• Am I even able to put a book I haven’t read on this list? The only reason it’s here is because a few of my most trusted bookish friends have left their honest reviews and I know it’s their opinions but Nikolai Lantsov is my favorite character from the GrishaVerse and I’ve seen way too many 2 and 3 stars from this.
• Biggest Surprise?
• I heard a lot of amazing things about this book and it took me forever to pick it up and I was not disappointed when I finally did. From the Cerebral Palsy representation to the characterization I was in love. The ending left a bit to be desired but it was a complete 5 star.
• Favorite New Author?
-Christina Lauren & Alyssa Cole!
• Newest Fictional Crush?
-Thomas Cresswell from Stalking Jack The Ripper
• Newest Favorite Character?
-Literally any character from The Reluctant Royals Series
• Book that made you Cry?
• The ending of this book put me in Terra’s because it was so inspirational and it was a world I wanted to live in 😭 Here’s my ARC Review.
• Book That Made you Happy?
• Favorite Book to Movie Adaptation?
• Favorite Review you’ve Written?
• Most Beautiful Book you’ve bought this year?
• What books do you need to read the Rest of the Year?
-The entirety of Pages & Prose TBR
-Whatever The Gods throw my way
─── ･ ｡ﾟ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ﾟ. ───
Thanks for coming by!